Sunday, October 12, 2008

the first encounter

Well, the first encounter since our last encounter.

I met up with German Lover Boy last night. Poor Precious Pete is just no longer doing it for me. This is old news, I know.

So yeah, last night was German Lover Boy - he needs a new name by the way, since he's no longer in Germany, and he's not German either, he's a straight up American guy, but whatever. It was his first night out in the city since he got home last week!! And I knew he wanted to meet up and I was wicked excited obviously, like freaking out excited, but I had this terrible feeling in the back of my mind that we just wouldn't be able to get our shit together. He was going to a bar on the opposite side of the city and I didn't think I'd be able to convince my friends to go there.

Well I diiiiiiiid obviously and it was fabulous. Even though he's not as attractive as I've built him up to be (in my head, over the last year) he was so fucking adorable, like still a hot guy. I didn't like his hair, at all, but I have to stop being so damn picky and judgemental... at SOOOOME point.

Unlike Precious Pete, I did NOT bring him home or go home with him... and we didn't even kiss! Definitely would have had he tried, but he didn't and I love it! He was there for like 5 different birthdays and he had a ton of friends from home who he hadn't seen since he'd come home and I totally understood (and enjoyed) that we didn't spend the whole night dancing or making out in the corner. Not that I do that. And I really don't like dancing all night. I hate sweating.

So we spent just the right amount of time together, it was great, my friends loved him, I loved him, he made me laugh, he saw that I'm fun and awesome (haha just kidding) and when he was saying goodbye he was like: "Well can I come in sometime this week and see you?"

Uhhh do you seriously think you need to ask? Hello, if I had some balls I'd tell him to get his (very nice looking) ass into the city TOMORROW and hang out with me on Columbus day!

But I doubt that will happen...

And it gets better.

Despite the fact that I sent him a text message after the bars closed pretty much insinuated that I wanted him to come home with me (did you really think I made it through the whole night without potentially making a fool of myself???) ... HE CALLED ME THIS MORNING!

When I was laying in bed moaning, whining and trying not to vomit - I also had my sappy music playing extremely loud becuase I was trying not to avoid hearing my roommate have morning sex - my phone rang and it was him!

My first thought was oh my god what did I do last night that is mkaing him call, is he calling to say he hates me ? That I'm an idiot? That I lost my dignity and he had found it somewhere laying in the street?

Oh no, nice, amazing Pete just called to say good morning!

The end.

No comments: