Thursday, September 18, 2008

38 more minutes

I'm meeting my college roommate Claire for drinks after work today and I've couldn't be more pleased. I need a drink. Now. Actually, I've been needing a drink since about 10 this morning.

If yesterday I felt incompetent at work, today I feel hated. Not worth explaining, because for once I really didn't do anything wrong, and everyone knows that - they are just blaming me because well, there is no one else to blame for... a certain issue that does not deserve to be explained.

So I'm meeting Claire. She is a thrill. She loves to gossip and rant and rave and drink. So this will be a hoot and a holler. I need to spend time around someone who can't wait to listen to me talk in circles and attempt dissecting my every emotion only to end up more confused and clueless about how I really feel or why.

I also can't wait to tell her I have not one, but TWO dates with German lover boy as soon as he returns to the beauteous U S of A. :-)

Mwahaha.

xoxo

No comments: