Friday, September 26, 2008

HOW COULD I FORGET?

Oh wow, I forgot to share this part.

He asked me, legit mid hook up (I think), not while we were actually having sex because I can remember exactly how we were laying and how he looked when he asked me this ah! The AUDACITY of this man!!! Precious Pete no longer so precious!

Okay, okay he goes: "When was the last time you had an orgasm?"

EXCUSE MEEEEEE? Now the question itself was just too good to fall into the I'mreallydrunkandwon'trememberthistomorrow category but what followed after that lovely, sweet, totally normal comment I forget. So it's killing me because not only do I not remember how I replied (I do remember being totally shocked and flabbergasted) but even worse! I don't remember what he explanation was, like excuse me what the fuck does that mean?

So now I'm left, morning after and awfully hungover at work, trying to figure out what was going on in his mind that made him ask me this.

Perhaps I'm just screaming "I'm alone and haven't got laid in ages." (Which thinking back about the night with Adam... I don't necessarily know if I can say that, eh). Maybe it was his way of saying "why won't you just get off already?" Or maybe he just sensed that I was holding something back, not giving in to actually intimacy (was I giving that off? ugh, I try not to let anyone see that).

So this is going to continue to plague me all day. And I texted him over an hour ago (he texted me first, don't worry) but he hasn't responded yet?

Is he already kicking me to the curb? Oh no, I hope he gets over the fact that I put out on the first date and actually wants to see me again. Despite being appalled (but not surprised) but my antics, I really just cannot stop smiling when I think about him and would die if this turns in to another one night stand.

Ugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. God. What a friggin' question!!

Please get hypnotized or something so we can hear the response!