Friday, September 26, 2008

look nice and go home, alone

I slept with him.

I slept with him? We had sex. Oh god.

And he has a small penis.

What better way to let a guy know that not only are you a drunk but that you're also a whore than to get drunk on your first date, take him home, and sleep with him.

I don't even remember if it was good or bad. I'm thinking that it must not have been that bad because, go with this for a second, I'd remember bad sex before I remembered good sex right? Or is that wrong. I don't know. You know what? I don't even mind (right now) that he has a small penis. Because I had a fucking blast yesterday.

Apparently dates are fun! And he was such a gentleman. Unless of course, you think getting a girl drunk, going home with and sleeping with her on the first date disqualifies him from the gentleman award. But he met me outside and opened doors and even pulled out my chair and paid for everything and ordered my drinks (okay maybe that's too much) but he is GREAT! We have so much in common (like sleeping with someone on the first date) and he was extremely easy to talk to and made me laugh and fjdklasfjdkafjdla.

And then we had sex.

At least we used a condom! Hey look at me :) I didn't remember this until I went to make my bed and FOUND IT IN MY BED. I also have no idea how we got home to my apartment. Details.

No comments: