Wednesday, September 10, 2008

just a number?

I have exactly 13 minutes before my meeting with the company's accountant. Ugh, (uuuuggh even worse! the 'ugh' groan reminds me of Ryan P, inside jokes making getting over someone hard) anyways! Who enjoys meeting with accountants? I hate numbers, I hate math - even though I'm really good at it, if we're going to keep with this honest trend - math even used to be my favorite subject in school... don't quite know when I started hating numbers and money and math so much. Perhaps it was when I was old enough to realize that I'll never have as much money as I want and watching my bank account dwindle away after my shopping and coffee and bar habit.. well that's not as fun as my 9th grade math class, now is it?

Okay, so since this is my first day with the blog, I've wanted to post like, well constantly. I should jump on this eagerness, it's sure to fade within a week but alas I've waiting until, now 10 minutes before a meeting to write. So I'll keep it to something quick and easy. Ha, easy... interesting. My number? I can't even tell you right now I'm literally going to have to think about it. Awhile ago I told myself I'd stop counting. Not because it's so many people, just because. I mean, why should we have to walk around (in heels, at night, in a bar) with this magical number attached to our name (and perhaps body) as if anyone else ought to be able to judge me for it?

Okay, I'm avoiding the issue... let me count thy waaays, or people. Jon, Luke, Zach, Andrew, Jamie, Brandon, Will, Todd, Brian, David, Matt, Lucas. I'm forgetting people. Who am I forgetting? And isn't it terrible that I could forget someone I've slept with? Brendan. Hahah, I just realized the part of my life I was leaving out. Awww, how could I.. jackass... Ian. UGH! Lucas (the first) OH god, it's really coming to me now... Ryan. SIXTEEN? OH MY GOD. I haven't said that number before... well ladies and gents, I said I was going to be honest, and that's honest.

I've called myself a slut before, a whore, a homewrecker (unfortunately true)... AAH!!!! SEVENTEEN! I forgot about Tommy. Aah, the ultimate one night stand. The ultimate absolutely wish it never happened, one night stand. Whore. Ugh...

No comments: